Sixth & I wouldn’t be possible without you.
Take your Sixth & I experience to the next level by joining this special group whose support makes memorable experiences for our diverse community possible year-round. Enjoy unparalleled access to the best that Sixth & I has to offer.
Please note the benefits listed in grey text are not available while our building remains closed. We look forward to resuming full Sixth & Us benefits once it is safe to reopen Sixth & I for in-person events.
Our giving level options include:
- Receive exclusive updates available only to Sixth & Us participants
- Receive complimentary access to Sixth & I’s virtual recipe of the month club
- Receive complimentary access to four virtual Talks and Entertainment events per year
- Complimentary invitation to our first annual virtual donor appreciation event, exclusively for Sixth & Us members
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at four events of your choice*
- VIP entry at sold-out events
- Priority High Holiday ticketing
- Invitations to pre-event reception
- Early access to tickets for select events
- All enthusiast benefits plus:
- Complimentary access to an invite-only donor town hall with Sixth & I board and senior staff
- Invitation to meet & greets with select speakers
- Invitation to annual donor appreciation Shabbat dinner with a Sixth & I rabbi
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at an additional two events of your choice (six total)
- All Innovator benefits plus:
- Receive monthly emails with staff-curated content
- Access to designated donor tickets for high-demand events
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at an additional two events of your choice (eight total)*
- Complimentary parking at four Sixth & I events of your choice**
- All Dreamer benefits plus:
- Opportunity to be recognized as a Talks and Entertainment season underwriter
- Opportunity to be recognized as a “host” at one of our Shabbat services and dinners
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at all Sixth & I events you attend*
- Complimentary parking at eight Sixth & I events of your choice**
Sixth & Us contributions made in excess of the value of the goods and services received are tax deductible to the extent the law allows. The estimated fair market value of goods and services provided is $60 (four complimentary virtual event admissions). Per IRS regulations, donations made through donor-advised funds or family foundations are not eligible for benefits with a Fair Market Value (FMV). For questions about the Sixth & Us program or to waive all non-tax-deductible benefits, please contact Director of Development Heather Koslov.
* Does not include tickets for the event; some exclusions apply; must request at least 48 hours in advance.
** Some exclusions apply based on availability; must request at least 48 hours in advance.