Sixth & I wouldn’t be possible without you.
Take your Sixth & I experience to the next level by joining this special group whose support makes memorable experiences for our diverse community possible year-round. Enjoy unparalleled access to the best that Sixth & I has to offer. Our giving level options include:
Enthusiast: $1,000 – $1,799
- Priority High Holiday ticketing
- Invitations to pre-event receptions and meet & greets with speakers
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at two events of your choice*
- Conversations and meetings with programming staff
- Access to exclusive ticket pre-sales for high-demand events
Innovator: $1,800 – $3,599
- All Enthusiast benefits plus:
- Skip the will-call line with advance entry at select events
- Invitation-only text study courses with Sixth & I’s rabbis
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at an additional two events of your choice (four total)*
Dreamer: $3,600 – $4,999
- All Innovator benefits plus:
- Access to designated donor tickets for high-demand events
- Complimentary parking at four Sixth & I events of your choice**
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at an additional two events of your choice (six total)*
Visionary: $5,000 +
- All Dreamer benefits plus:
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at all Sixth & I events you attend
- Opportunity to have your name listed as an underwriter of a Sixth & I program
- Complimentary parking at eight additional Sixth & I events of your choice**
*Some exclusions apply; must request at least 48 hours in advance.
**Some exclusions apply based on availability; must request at least 48 hours in advance.
Your membership gift is tax-deductible minus the Fair Market Value (FMV) of the benefits provided. The FMV is $30 for Enthusiast, $60 for Innovator, $120 for Dreamer and $240 for Visionary. If you would like the full amount of your gift to be tax deductible, you must waive the benefits provided to you at the time of contribution by writing “please waive my benefits” in the comments box included above.
For questions about the Sixth & Us program, donor benefits, and the tax-deductibility of your gift, please contact Senior Development Manager Heather Koslov at [email protected]