Sixth & I wouldn’t be possible without you.
Take your Sixth & I experience to the next level by joining this special group whose support makes memorable experiences for our diverse community possible year-round. Enjoy unparalleled access to the best that Sixth & I has to offer. Our giving level options include:
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at four events of your choice*
- VIP entry at sold-out events
- Priority High Holiday ticketing
- Invitations to pre-event receptions
- Early access to tickets for select events
- All Enthusiast benefits plus:
- Invitation to meet & greets with select speakers
- Invitation to an annual donor appreciation Shabbat dinner with a Sixth & I rabbi
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at an additional two events of your choice (six total)*
- All Innovator benefits plus:
- Access to designated donor tickets for high-demand events
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at an additional two events of your choice (eight total)*
- Complimentary parking at four Sixth & I events of your choice**
- All Dreamer benefits plus:
- Opportunity to be recognized as a “host” at one of our Shabbat services and dinners
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at all Sixth & I events you attend*
- Complimentary parking at eight Sixth & I events of your choice**
Enthusiast, Innovator, Dreamer, and Visionary level contributions made in excess of the value of the goods and services received are tax deductible to the extent the law allows. The estimated value of goods and services provided is: $60 (Enthusiast), $150 (Innovator), $230 (Dreamer), $460 (Visionary). We encourage you to consult your personal tax advisor for clarification of tax implications. For questions about the Sixth & Us program or to waive all non-tax-deductible benefits, please contact Director of Development Heather Koslov ([email protected]).
* Does not include tickets for the event; some exclusions apply; must request at least 48 hours in advance.
** Some exclusions apply based on availability; must request at least 48 hours in advance.