Sixth & I offers numerous and meaningful opportunities to explore the intersections between culture and spirituality. At Sixth & I, you may have deepened your connection to Jewish culture and traditions, found community among others with shared interests, or engaged with inspiring performances and provocative ideas.
No matter how you’ve been impacted by Sixth & I, you now have the chance to give back to make the Sixth & I experiences you cherish possible for others. Designed for young professionals, Team 6 is a chance to be a supporter, an influencer, and a connector. Help extend Sixth & I’s reach to a growing community interested in all things spiritual and cultural. Our giving level options include:
Fan: $180 or $15/month ($150 tax-deductible)
- Opportunity to be a part of a Team 6 sponsored 6th in the City Shabbat dinner
- Access to invite-only pre-event receptions, Shabbat dinners, and more
- Receive exclusive updates and discounted ticket offers available only to Team 6 members
Player: $360 or $30/month ($300 tax-deductible)
- Fan benefits +
- Invitation to an annual donor Shabbat dinner at our Executive Director’s home
- Attend a private cooking class with Vered Guttman, Sixth & I’s chef
All Star: $600 or $50/month ($540 tax-deductible)
- Player benefits +
- Early access to purchase High Holiday tickets
- Opportunity to join our Giving Circle
MVP: $1,200 or $100/month ($1,140 tax-deductible)
- All Star benefits +
- Reserved seating at talks and performances (Some exclusions apply; must request at least 48 hours in advance)
VIP: $1,800 or $150/month ($1,725 tax-deductible)
- MVP benefits +
- End-of-year gift
- Invitation to a round-table discussion with Sixth & I’s Executive Director and select members of our Board of Directors
If you want to waive benefits and claim the full tax deductibility of your contribution to Sixth & I, please email Libi.
Per IRS regulations, donations made through donor-advised funds or family foundations are not eligible for benefits.