Team 6 is a community of supporters in their 20s and 30s committed to strengthening Sixth & I while staying connected with other young professionals.
Monthly giving through Team 6 provides Sixth & I with reliable income for easier planning and budgeting of our programs. In appreciation for your support, Sixth & I organizes monthly community-building activities for young professionals including potluck Shabbat dinners and volunteer opportunities, and offers perks like early access to ticketed events.
Your monthly donations help extend Sixth & I’s reach to a growing community interested in all things spiritual and cultural. No matter how you’ve been impacted by Sixth & I, you can give back through Team 6 to make the Sixth & I experiences you cherish possible for others. With questions, please contact Heather Koslov at 202.266.3232.
Our giving level options include:
Fan: $180 or $15/month ($150 tax-deductible)
- Opportunity to be a part of a Team 6 sponsored Shabbat dinner
- Access to invite-only pre-event receptions, Shabbat dinners, and more
- Receive exclusive updates and discounted ticket offers available only to Team 6 members
Player: $360 or $30/month ($300 tax-deductible)
- Fan benefits +
- Invitation to an annual donor Shabbat dinner at our Executive Director’s home
- Attend a private cooking class with Vered Guttman, Sixth & I’s chef
All Star: $600 or $50/month ($540 tax-deductible)
- Player benefits +
- Early access to purchase High Holiday tickets
MVP: $1,200 or $100/month ($1,140 tax-deductible)
- All Star benefits +
- Reserved seating at talks and performances (Some exclusions apply; must request at least 48 hours in advance)
VIP: $1,800 or $150/month ($1,725 tax-deductible)
- MVP benefits +
- End-of-year gift
- Invitation to a round-table discussion with Sixth & I’s Executive Director and select members of our Board of Directors
If you want to waive benefits and claim the full tax deductibility of your contribution to Sixth & I or if you have other questions, please contact Heather Koslov.
Per IRS regulations, donations made through donor-advised funds or family foundations are not eligible for benefits.