Team 6 is a community of supporters in their 20s and 30s committed to strengthening Sixth & I while staying connected with other young professionals.
Monthly giving through Team 6 provides Sixth & I with reliable income for easier planning and budgeting of our programs. In appreciation for your support, Sixth & I organizes monthly community-building activities for young professionals including potluck Shabbat dinners and volunteer opportunities, and offers perks like early access to ticketed events.
Your monthly donations help extend Sixth & I’s reach to a growing community interested in all things spiritual and cultural. No matter how you’ve been impacted by Sixth & I, you can give back through Team 6 to make the Sixth & I experiences you cherish possible for others. With questions, please contact Robin Farber. Please note the benefits listed in grey text are not available while our building remains closed. We look forward to resuming full Team 6 benefits once it is safe to reopen Sixth & I for in-person events.
Our giving level options include:
Fan: $180 or $15/month ($150 tax-deductible)
- Receive exclusive updates and discounted ticket offers available only to Team 6 participants
- Receive complimentary access to two virtual Talks and Entertainment events per year
- Opportunity to be a part of a Team 6 sponsored Shabbat dinner
- Access to invite-only pre-event receptions, Shabbat dinners, and more
Player: $360 or $30/month ($300 tax-deductible)
- Fan benefits plus:
- Attend a private cooking class with Vered Guttman, Sixth & I’s chef
- Invitation to an annual donor Shabbat dinner at our Executive Director’s home
All Star: $600 or $50/month ($540 tax-deductible)
- Player benefits plus:
- Receive complimentary access to Sixth & I’s virtual recipe of the month club
- Early access to purchase High Holiday tickets
MVP: $1,200 or $100/month ($1,140 tax-deductible)
- All Star benefits plus:
- Receive complimentary access to an additional two virtual Talks and Entertainment events per year (four total)
- Reserved seating at talks and performances at four events of your choice (Some exclusions apply; must request at least 48 hours in advance)*
VIP: $1,800 or $150/month ($1,725 tax-deductible)
- MVP benefits plus:
- End-of-year gift
- Invitation to a round-table discussion with Sixth & I’s Executive Director and select members of our Board of Directors
- Reserved seats for you and your guests at an additional two events of your choice (six total) (Some exclusions apply; must request at least 48 hours in advance)*
If you want to waive benefits and claim the full tax deductibility of your contribution to Sixth & I or if you have other questions, please contact Robin Farber.
Per IRS regulations, donations made through donor-advised funds or family foundations are not eligible for benefits. Team 6 contributions made in excess of the value of the goods and services received are tax deductible to the extent the law allows. The estimated value of goods and services provided is: $24 (Fan), $36 (Player), $36 (All Star), $60 (MVP), $60 (VIP). Per IRS regulations, donations made through donor-advised funds or family foundations are not eligible for benefits with a Fair Market Value (FMV). For questions about the Team 6 program or to waive all non-tax-deductible benefits, please contact Team 6 Program Manager Robin Farber.
* Does not include tickets for the event; some exclusions apply; must request at least 48 hours in advance.