To reach Sixth & I, please consider some of the following public transportation options:
Take the Metro to the Gallery Place-Chinatown Metro station on the Red, Yellow, or Green lines. Use the 7th and H Street exit, and we are two blocks away. For more information, click here.
Multiple Metrobuses stop within a few blocks of Sixth & I. For more information about routes, click here.
The Georgetown-Union Station line stops in both directions at 5th Street & Massachusetts Avenue, NW. For more information about local bus service, click here.
The closest docking stations to Sixth & I are:
8th & H Street, NW
5th & Massachusetts Ave, NW
4th & Massachusetts Ave, NW
For more information about membership and station locations, click here.
Driving directions from the George Washington Parkway and Route 495:
Click here for a map.
- Take the George Washington Parkway toward Washington.
- Take the second 395 North exit (the one just after 395 South).
- Take 395 North over the 14th St. Bridge and get off at the 12th St. exit (on the right, after the sign for “Verizon Center”).
- Bear left on the ramp onto 12th Street, and continue under the Mall and past Pennsylvania Ave.
- Turn right on H Street, then left on 8th Street and right on I Street.
- Sixth & I is two blocks down on the right side, at the corner of 6th and I streets.
Nearby Parking Lots
Sixth & I does not have a parking lot. Street parking in the neighborhood is limited.
600 Massachusetts Ave, NW (directly across the street from Sixth & I)
- Gallery Place Parking Lot
732 6th Street, NW
900 New York Ave, NW
- Franklin Parking
901 5th Street, NW
Parking Panda allows you to find and pay for an individual spot ahead of time.