Sixth & I is committed to promoting the use of sustainable transportation. While we do provide driving and parking information, please consider some of the following transportation options, which are all included on goDCgo.com’s interactive map.
Take the Metro to the Gallery Place-Chinatown Metro station on the Red, Yellow, or Green lines. Use the 7th and H Street exit, and we are two blocks away. For more information, click here.
Metrobuses that stop within a few blocks of Sixth & I include the 70, 71, 80, X2, P1, P2 and P6. For more information about routes, click here.
The Georgetown-Union Station line stops in both directions at 5th Street & Massachusetts Avenue, NW. For more information about local bus service, click here.
The closest docking stations to Sixth & I are:
8th & H Street, NW
5th & Massachusetts Ave, NW
4th & Massachusetts Ave, NW
For more information about membership and station locations, click here.
Driving directions from the George Washington Parkway and Route 495:
Click here for a map.
- Take the George Washington Parkway toward Washington.
- Take the second 395 North exit (the one just after 395 South).
- Take 395 North over the 14th St. Bridge and get off at the 12th St. exit (on the right, after the sign for “Verizon Center”).
- Bear left on the ramp onto 12th Street, and continue under the Mall and past Pennsylvania Ave.
- Turn right on H Street, then left on 8th Street and right on I Street.
- Sixth & I is two blocks down on the right side, at the corner of 6th and I streets.
Nearby Parking Lots
Sixth & I does not have a parking lot. Street parking in the neighborhood is limited.
- Verizon Center Parking Lot
Entrance at 6th and G Streets on 6th Street
900 New York Ave, NW
- Colonial Parking
777 7th Street, NW
- Franklin Parking
901 5th Street, NW
Parking Panda allows you to find and pay for an individual spot ahead of time.