Welcoming You Back
As we continue to operate virtually, we’re looking forward to piloting in-person programs beginning fall 2021, pending city guidelines and the state of the pandemic. As fall events go on sale, information indicating whether the event is virtual, in-person, or hybrid will be noted on each individual event page.
Your health and safety, and that of our staff, remain our highest priorities. Requirements for in-person attendance will strictly adhere with CDC, city, and federal recommendations. We will provide detailed information about event capacity and health and safety protocols as we approach fall event dates.
If you are experiencing technical difficulty during any virtual event, please contact the appropriate program department or reply to the Eventbrite confirmation email you received prior to the event.
With virtual programming, you’ll always have a front row seat! We leave it to you to negotiate with family and roommates for the best seat in the house. We encourage you to log on to programs a few minutes early to settle in and resolve any home internet issues.
Programs, prices, and dates are subject to change. To purchase tickets, please refer to the “How to Purchase” section located on each event’s page. Additional fees may apply.
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. There are no refunds unless an event is canceled. For most rescheduled events, refunds will be available for up to 14 days after the announcement of the rescheduled date. For rescheduled live entertainment events held in partnership with Live Nation, please refer to the event page for the refund policy.
If you are unable to use your tickets, you may transfer them to another person. To transfer a ticket, contact the appropriate program department. We do not condone purchasing or re-selling tickets through third-party sites. Invalid tickets sold through third-party sites will not be honored by Sixth & I.
Event Policies & Services
- Video/Audio Recording: Video and/or audio recording of events by audience members is strictly prohibited.
- Sixth & I Video/Audio Recording and Photography: Sixth & I programs may be filmed, audio recorded, and/or photographed for archival and/or other purposes. Your attendance in the audience shall be deemed your consent to appear in such recordings/photography without compensation of any kind. For programs where the audience can be viewed, you can always turn off your camera.
- Press: If you are a member of the press interested in covering an event, submit your request at least 24 hours in advance to Michelle Eider. Press passes are limited and subject to the approval of the talent and Sixth & I.
- Sign Language Interpretation and Live Captioning: If you would like to request a sign language interpreter or live captioning for the event, contact the appropriate program department at least two weeks before the event date.
- Sixth & I is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our guests. We reserve the right to refuse admission, or remove anyone from our virtual platforms, in our sole discretion, and to alter our security procedures policies at any time.