Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you that you provide to us or that we collect through donations, event attendance, and your use of the Site, such as your name, contact information, and mailing address. For example, if you contact us through the Site, we will collect the information you submit to us in your communication. When you make a donation or purchase through the Site, we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may collect your payment information. We will also collect your payment information for donations or purchases made other than through the Site.
We may collect technical information about your device and about your use of our Site, such as your Internet domain and IP address, type of browser and operating system, your activities on the Site, and the date and time of your visit. Please see the Analytics section below regarding the way such information is collected and used.
We may combine any information that we collect, including technical information, with the personal information that you choose to provide to us. We may also obtain personal information from third parties and combine it with the personal or technical information that we collect from you.
How We Use Your Information
We, or third parties acting on our behalf, may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, the following:
- To operate and improve our organization and our Site, including to provide better services, products, and opportunities to our customers and visitors to our Site;
- To fulfill your requests, process your donations, and finalize your transactions;
- To notify you about events and services that may be of interest to you;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- For internal business purposes, including analytics and marketing purposes;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site;
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use; and/or
- With your consent.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To our affiliates, if we have them in the future;
- To other organizations and entities that sponsor or jointly offer our services and events, when you participate in those services or events;
- To service providers that help us provide our Site and otherwise operate our organization;
- When we believe in good faith that the law requires it, pursuant to a court order, subpoena, warrant, or in response to a government inquiry;
- To protect our rights, security, or safety or those of others, and to prevent unauthorized interference with the Site;
- In connection with a partial or total sale of stock or assets, merger, or any other change of control transaction, including in bankruptcy; and/or
- When we have your consent to do so.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our Site may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on our Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
You may review, change, or update your personal information previously provided to us by emailing us at [email protected].
To opt out of the Sixth & I mailing lists, you can use the link provided in any of our emails, or contact [email protected].