At-Home High Holidays Feast
- This event has passed.
Treat yourself to a delicious at-home meal based on the Sephardi Rosh Hashanah seder. Prepared by Chef Vered Guttman, each dish is inspired by the seder’s blessings and ingredients to welcome the Jewish New Year.
Order here by Friday, September 11 at 3:00 pm for pickup on Thursday, September 17. Pickup will be at Sixth & I on Thursday, September 17 from 3:00 to 7:00 pm.
The meal includes:
- Challah and apple with date honey
- Matzo ball soup (vegan option with vegetable broth)
- Georgian chicken in tamarind and pomegranate sauce with cilantro and cinnamon (GF; vegan option with fried tofu)
- Black-eyed pea and butternut squash salad (GF, vegan; contains soy)
- Herbed rice with cilantro, mint, and leeks (GF, vegan)
- Apple and spiced honey cake with cardamom and ginger (vegetarian)
- Pomegranate pate de fruit (GF, vegan)
Meals are certified kosher and will arrive cold with reheating instructions. Vegan options are available. We are not able to accommodate other dietary restrictions or special requests. Each meal serves one person. With questions, contact Leila.