- This event has passed.
This program does not include a book signing. All books will include a signed bookplate.
When facing life’s questions, who do you turn to for advice? We all need mentors, particularly when the odds seem stacked against us. Four-time #1 bestselling author Tim Ferriss tracked down more than 100 eclectic experts to help him, and you, navigate life. In Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World, he shares their secrets for success, meaning, and more.
Mentors include Neil Gaiman, Ashton Kutcher, Dita Von Teese, Marc Benioff, Evan Williams, Brandon Stanton, Esther Perel, Darren Aronofsky, Steve Aoki, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Stephanie McMahon, Craig Newmark, Gretchen Rubin, Laura Walker, Linda Rottenberg, Jesse Williams, and more.
In Tribe of Mentors, you will learn:
• Why TED curator Chris Anderson thinks “pursue your passion” is terrible advice
• Why Arianna Huffington recommends that you regularly scramble apps on your phone
• The three books legendary investor Ray Dalio recommends most often
• The meditation and mindfulness practices of David Lynch, Jimmy Fallon, and Sharon Salzberg
• Why renowned designer Debbie Millman believes in therapy but not in work-life balance
Ferriss is the author of The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Body, The 4-Hour Chef, and Tools of Titans. He is the host of The Tim Ferriss Show, the first business/interview podcast to pass 100 million downloads.
Aug 18, 2022 • 8:00 pm ET
With Special Guest Jamie Miller
Sep 13, 2022 • 7:00 pm ET
In Conversation with Tope Folarin
Sep 14, 2022 • 7:00 pm ET
In Conversation with Derek Thompson
Sep 15, 2022 • 7:00 pm ET
LADYGANG Presents: The Lady Secrets Tour
Sep 20, 2022 • 8:00 pm ET
Al Di Meola
Sep 21, 2022 • 7:00 pm ET
Rabbi Danya Ruttenberg
In Conversation with Soraya Chemaly
Sep 29, 2022 • 8:00 pm ET
Oct 2, 2022 • 7:30 pm ET
Oct 11, 2022 • 7:00 pm ET
Oct 13, 2022 • 7:00 pm ET
Stuff They Don’t Want You to Know
Ben Bowlin, Matthew Frederick, and Noel Brown
Oct 20, 2022 • 7:00 pm ET
Oct 22, 2022 • 8:00 pm ET