Applications for the conference are now closed.
Guidelines for Participation
Selected organizations must have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit status; a Jewish focus; and community resources to support their goals. Our aim is to welcome participating organizations that represent geographic diversity; both domestic and international organizations are encouraged to apply.
- The Essence and Operational Model of Sixth & I
- Jewish Young Professional Engagement
- Communicating with Style: Creative Marketing and Establishing a Unique Brand
- Playing to Your Strengths and Meeting a Community Need
- Leveraging Partnerships: The Financial and Social Impact
Thursday, April 24 by 5:00 pm
Applicants Notified by:
Thursday, May 1APPLICATION